Monday, December 12, 2011

Please pick up the names you just dropped… BAM


I sat on the field of the stadium during the royal wedding.  If you are hoping for lavish details of the kiss and other fluff, you know what to do.  Now for this blog’s version.

Events of the day:

  • Smiled at Rahul Gandhi and the Queen Mother
  • Had a stop and chat with His Majesty the Fifth King
  • Checked out the new queen’s shoes, which were deadly for the amount of walking she and the new family addition had done (wink wink)
  • And the winner was when the 4th King, walked in unnoticed behind a crowd of people.  Everyone did a, “Shit, how did we not see him coming?” and scrambled to their feet a few seconds too late.  I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t attracted to how he confidently proceeded as if he were cruising around the house in his underwear without a face in sight.  Yes, I tried hard to refrain from blurting out, “Need a fifth wife?”

No comments:

Post a Comment